Friday 18 September 2009

FAP Turbo - Forex Trading Bot - Testimonials

Just a few Testimonials about fapturbo The Trading Bot, I thought you might want to see

Don't You Want To Be
SLEEPING PRETTY
Too?



Hi friends,

Thank you for FAP Turbo. This is fist time when I got even more then I expect. Your software is really amazing. In only 5 days I was double my account and I sleep good. I'm not newbie, I have good results with my manual trading. I was learned about forex with Platinum Trading Solution and paid for it $4140.
But FAP Turbo is something special, I live in Croatia and FAP Turbo make me money when I sleep in time when I didn't trade before. God bless you guys.



Damir Pavic
Croatia



I purchased the FAP Turbo last week and set it up on my already running MetaTrader account. The results are awesome and I could not be any happier. Even with a conservative risk setting of 4%, it still generates close to 300/day. Already 2 of my family members and 4 friends have also made the purchase based on my recommendation. Thank you for releasing such a great product that works just as advertised. I am so excited to see the account growing daily and I will keep spreading the good word on your FAP Turbo robot!!



Erik Anderson


I'm writing to let you know that so far I'm very astounded by your EA. I have traded the market since 2003 (6 years) manually and also with robots... I have purchased every course, every EA, every software program... and spent thousands.... I don't care that I've spent thousands because the Forex market is worth it..... I bought your EA the other day and put it to work..... Over 900+ pips in two days.... 900 PIPS IN TWO DAYS!!! Once again 900 PIPS in 2 days.




Alan Castro


The Proof Is OUT THERE

Get yours B4 the Stop the release ... as rumoured..



Add to Technorati Favorites
Technorati Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment